Alliance Partners engage with SETDA in on-going, purposeful, substantive and mutually-beneficial collaboration that yield outcomes that advance one or more of SETDA’s core initiatives.
To join the SETDA community now and into the future, please contact Missy Greene, Director of Strategic Partnerships.
- The AEM Center is providing resources to help educators address continuity of access while schools are closed due to COVID-19. Includes guidance from the U.S. Department of Education, tips for making videos and other educational materials more accessible and more.
- CoSN is actively preparing resources for the edtech community to not only help prepare for eLearning, but how to ensure a positive learning impact once all stakeholders are online.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) EdTech Guidance
- To help you answer the questions and navigate the challenges of eLearning, ISTE is providing this curated collection of tips, technology resources, news and expert advice so you can make informed decisions as you provide online learning experiences.
- Learning Keeps Going
- SIIA continues to monitor closely the dynamic situation surrounding the global outbreak of the coronavirus. This action center is designed to provide the latest updates on our events and the status of the outbreak.
- Coronavirus Action Center and Resources