SETDA E-Rate Training Series: Ask the State Experts
Remote learning has imposed unprecedented challenges for educators with more hurdles to come to work through new educating models for their students. In an effort to save time and provide convenience for educators, virtual trainings provide valuable content while ensuring the safety and health of all.
SETDA‘s E-Rate Collaborative, is a subset of the SETDA membership, that are subject matter experts on the topic of E-Rate and include state E-rate Coordinators and their staff. These state leaders are leading training sessions for schools, school districts, and libraries to help ensure that leaders across the country are able to apply for and implement the E-Rate program efficiently and effectively. The focus of the trainings will be on the E-Rate processes, rules, and strategies for applicants to be successful to maximize the available reimbursements for Funding Year 2021.
The structure of the trainings is one group of sessions held in the fall of 2020 and another in winter/early spring of 2021. The training content focuses on the requirements and expectations for each specific time of the year in the E-Rate cycle. Two subject matter experts present during each topic session and a dedicated facilitator helps stage the training session and provide support with participant questions to encourage audience engagement.
All program content is being archived in our online platform. E-Rate leaders can still enroll and access the training videos and resources to learn at your own pace.
Connect today to help make your E-Rate process more seamless and successful.
- Session 1 – Welcome, E-rate overview, resources, & getting organized
- Session 2 – The EPC Portal and the Administrative Window
- Session 3 – C1 Procurement and the Form 470
- Session 4 – C2 Procurement and the Form 470
- Session 5 – Bid Evaluation and Vendor Selection/Interaction
- Session 6 – Contracts
- Session 1 – Form 471 Category 2
- Session 2 – Form 471 Category 1
- Session 3 – Changes: RAL, Service Substitutions, SPIN Changes
- Session 4 – Questions and Review, PIA interaction, Audits
- Session 5 – April 1 – 2:00 pm ET – Post Commitment, Document Retention, Appeals
- Session 6 – April 1 – 3:45 pm ET – Forms 486 & 472
Click here to access today!
Please note: If you are unable to use PayPal or a credit card to purchase the trainings, email Tera Daniels to request an invoice for either the fall series, winter series or combo series and you will be provide an access code once the payment has been received.