“The pandemic has prompted businesses in all sectors to rethink how they operate, and that’s certainly true for education marketers. Our goals are to help Emerging Partners understand the role of marketing in education today and develop a plan to build awareness, generate leads, and drive sales. SETDA’s Emerging Partners program attracts some of the most innovative startups in edtech, and we look forward to leveraging our three decades of marketing experience to help accelerate the growth of these companies.”
—Charlene Blohm, President, CB&A
SETDA’s unique Emerging Partners Program is designed to foster opportunities for edtech startups to be seen and heard by state and national technology and digital learning leaders as they grow their company and brand recognition.
Throughout the course of the partnership year, the program creates intentional in-person and virtual experiences for selected companies to participate in SETDA conferences and events, discussions on timely edtech topics and trends, and showcase their innovative products and services. Emerging partners also receive insight and advice on public relations, sales, marketing, and venture capital from SETDA’s channel partners.
For SETDA members, these interactions provide market research and professional learning opportunities to keep them informed about cutting-edge edtech and increase SETDA’s influence on the edtech market.
- One-year partnership term, beginning in May
- No cost
- Six (6) or more professional learning workshops led by SETDA’s channel partners throughout the program year
- Free registration for two (2) company execs at SETDA’s online Emerging Trends Forum and in-person Leadership Summit
- Participation in the SETDA Tank demo day/pitch event at the Emerging Trends Forum in early June
- Product showcase and demonstration table at Leadership Summit in early November
- Networking opportunities at SETDA’s annual conferences and social events
- National publicity (press releases, social media)
The Emerging Partners program application process is closed for 2023. Please check back next year.
Contact Missy Greene, Director of Strategic Partnerships, at [email protected]