National Collaborative for Digital Equity (NCDE)
The Collaborative, a New Hampshire based federally tax-exempt nonprofit corporation, was co-founded in 2013 as the Digital Opportunity Consortium, by co-chairs Dr. Robert McLaughlin and Dr. Paul Resta. Reflecting the compelling need to speak to potential investors with one voice about why and how to approach digital equity investments and initiatives systemically, we refashioned the consortium as the National Collaborative for Digital Equity. We are headquartered at New England College, in Henniker, New Hampshire.
- Help high poverty communities mobilize for sustained systemic digital equity action.
- Help states to mobilize sustained digital equity initiatives.
- Infuse digital equity issues and strategies into educator preparation.
- Provide research and evaluation to identify best practices in digital equity that lead to educational and economic impacts.
- Provide technical assistance to digital equity resource providers.
- Advise digital equity investors on why and how to design efforts that are systemic so they have genuine impacts on educational and economic opportunity.