SETDA E-Rate Training Series: Ask the State Experts
2020 has imposed unprecedented challenges for educators with more hurdles to come to work through new educating models for their students. In an effort to save time and provide convenience for educators, virtual trainings provide valuable content while ensuring the safety and health of all.
SETDA‘s E-Rate Collaborative, is a subset of the SETDA membership, that are subject matter experts on the topic of E-Rate and include state E-rate Coordinators and their staff. These state leaders are leading training sessions for schools, school districts, and libraries to help ensure that leaders across the country are able to apply for and implement the E-Rate program efficiently and effectively. The focus of the trainings will be on the E-Rate processes, rules, and strategies for applicants to be successful to maximize the available reimbursements for Funding Year 2021.
The structure of the trainings will be one group of sessions scheduled in the fall and another in winter/early spring. The training content will focus on the requirements and expectations for that specific time of the year in the E-Rate cycle. Two subject matter experts will present during each topic session and a dedicated facilitator will help stage the training session and provide support with participant questions to encourage audience engagement.
Join this initiative to help make your E-Rate process more seamless and successful.
Fall Series Schedule:
- October 22 – 2:00 pm ET – Welcome, E-rate overview, resources, & getting organized
- October 22 – 3:45 pm ET – The EPC Portal and the Administrative Window
- November 12 – 2:00 pm ET – C1 Procurement and the Form 470
- November 12 – 3:45 pm ET – C2 Procurement and the Form 470
- December 3 – 2:00 pm ET – Bid Evaluation and Vendor Selection/Interaction
- December 3 – 3:45 pm ET – Contracts
Winter Series Schedule:
- January 21 – 2:00 pm ET – Form 471 Category 2
- January 21 – 3:45 pm – Form 471 Category 1
- February 11 – 2:00 pm ET – Changes: RAL, Service Substitutions, SPIN Changes
- February 11 – 3:45 pm – Questions and Review, PIA interaction, Audits
- April 1 – 2:00 pm ET – Post Commitment, Document Retention, Appeals
- April 1 – 3:45 pm – Forms 486 & 472
Click here to enroll today!
Please note: If you are unable to use PayPal or a credit card to purchase the trainings, email Tera Daniels to request an invoice for either the fall series, winter series or combo series and you will be provide an access code once the payment has been received.