Report Release and Hill Briefing
- November 6, 2019 at 1pm ET
- Russell Senate Office Building Room SR-385, Washington, DC
SETDA’s groundbreaking Broadband Imperative and State Leadership for K12 Broadband reports pushed educators and policy makers around the country to increase high-speed broadband access in schools—with specific recommendations regarding access, funding, and policies to support teaching and learning. Based on continuing trends in teaching, learning, school administration and the experiences of states and districts, The Broadband Imperative III: Driving Connectivity, Access and Student Success expands on the previous recommendations, continuing to advocate for reliable, robust secure access both in and out of school for all students to best prepare for college and the workforce in the digital age.
Moderator: Candice Dodson, Executive Director, SETDA
Panelists will include:
- Christine Fox, Deputy Executive Director, SETDA
- Doug Casey, Executive Director, Commission for Educational Technology, Connecticut
- Eric Hileman, Executive Director of IT Services, Oklahoma City Public Schools
Congressional offices and the general public are invited to attend this discussion. Questions may be addressed to Christine Fox, Deputy Executive Director, SETDA.
Space is limited. Please RSVP by registering here.
Thank you to the following companies for their generous support of this work: