Participants: State Members, Private Sector Partners, Event Sponsors and Invited Guests are all invited to attend all events through 5pm.
7:30 am Registration Open
7:30 am – 8:00 am Continental Breakfast
8:00 am Welcome
- Dr. Tracy Weeks, Executive Director, SETDA
8:15 am Keynote
8:45 am Plenary Panel
9:45 am – 10:00 am Break
10:00 am – 11:15 am Spotlight on States: Concurrent Panel Discussions
These sessions offer the opportunity for panelists and participants to engage in dialogue related to specific topics critical to improving student learning experiences.
- Equity of Access for Learning Anytime – Anywhere
- Ensuring Interoperability for Meaningful Digital Learning Opportunities
- Empowering Educators to Ensure Student Data Privacy
- Key Elements of Digital Citizenship for Educators and Students
- Leveraging Quality Instructional Materials to Personalize Learning
11:15 am – 11:30 am Break
11:30 am – 12:30 pm Plenary Panel
12:30 pm – 2:30 pm Luncheon and Student Voices Plenary Presentation
2:30 pm – 3:00 pm Break
3:00 – 4:30 Edcamp Style Leadership Discussions – Topics are developed and selected by the participants. Topics may include but are not limited to equity of access, ESSA, professional learning, competency based education, online assessments, gaming, coding, STEM.
6:30 pm – 9:00 pm Annual Gala & Awards Ceremony