The ET Leadership Forum takes place at:
Philadelphia 201 Hotel
(formerly Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown) – Rate $280
201 N. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Distance from Pennsylvania Convention Center: 0.3 miles
The SETDA housing block is open. Rate: $280/night. Reservation Deadline: March 19, 2019 (click HERE to book room).
If you have any questions about the process or need assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-Rate SIG Agenda
Monday, June 24, 2019
*E-Rate SIG members only
8:00 am Breakfast and Welcome
8:30 am E-rate Equity, Access, and Opportunity
- Presenter: Bob McLaughlin, National Collaborative for Digital Equity
9:00 am Discussion – What can the SIG do?
- Effectiveness and impact of E-rate/broadband
10:00 am States Sharing: Data tools with other States
- What needs to be developed?
11:15 am Developing Resources to Support Districts
- Best Practices
- Leveraging State Leader Support
12:00 pm Lunch
1:00 pm U.S. Department of Education Broadband Efforts
- Sara Trettin, Office of Educational Technology
2:30 pm Working with Federal Offices (FCC, USAC, US ED)
- Advocacy Goals
- Suggestions for changes and Improvements to USAC Lifecycle
3:15 pm Reducing cost for E-rate
- Statewide Application Ideas
- Ways to reduce cost
- Collaborating with large providers
4:00 pm Adjourn