SETDA values its relationship with the private sector, and strives to create meaningful partnerships. Our events not only provide the opportunity to share details about your product or service but also a chance to engage in meaningful dialogue with state leaders regarding topics of national and state interests including digital instructional materials, professional learning, data and student privacy, equity of access,
WHAT: Annual Emerging Technologies Forum: An opportunity for companies and organizations to engage in activities and meaningful dialogue about learning in the digital age with state education leaders.
WHO: Attended by an average of 75 state members, representing the education technology leadership from over 40 state education agencies as well as the corporate community represented by SETDA’s annual Private Sector Partners. To learn more about SETDA, visit here.
TYPES of SPONSORSHIPS: Speed meeting, event, wi-fi, mobile app and more. Sponsorship opportunities and a full listing of event sponsorships for both of SETDA’s in-person events for 2016 can be found in this sponsorship document.
INCLUDED: Every sponsorship opportunity includes:
- a table for demo/display at Friday evening’s Tabletop Showcase & Reception attended by all SETDA members;
- access to the pre-registration list for targeted outreach only (for individual contacts, not mass solicitations);
- company branding on event signage, mobile app and event related web pages and via social media campaign
Speed Meetings: How it works
- Companies/organization will be seated at a round table with 8-10 state members.
- You will present for 5 minutes, followed by 5 minutes for Q&A.
- State members will rotate to another table and the cycle will repeat until you have presented to every state member in attendance.
- Only 10-12 companies will be permitted to participate (on a first come, first served basis)
Speed Meeting Details Document
For more information:
To learn more about additional event sponsorship opportunities or annual private sector partnerships, contact Melissa Greene, Director of Strategic Partnerships at 202-715-6636 ext. 703 or firstname.lastname@example.org.